Servicing Maintainence, and Monitoring of Ducting & Ventilation shafts
We are happy to carry out Planned inspections and deep cleaning ductwork programmes on a long or short term basis.
Ventilation `Health & Safety` Management, Monitoring and Maintenance
The workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992 came into force in 1996. These regulations were accompanied by an Approved Code of Practice and Guidance (L24).
Paragraph 22 of the ACOP states that equipment, including ventilation systems, require a system of maintenance involving regular inspection and cleaning, if necessary, carried out at regular intervals, and that a suitable record is kept.
We offer a range of services to assist compliance with the above regulations. These can be tailored to individual requirements and budget.
• Periodic internal inspection of plant and ductwork
• Deep cleaning of ductwork and air handling plant
• Kitchen / cooking extract cleaning and safety inspections
• The installation of early warning dirt sensors, utilising gravimetric analysis
• Filter inspection and reporting
• Disinfection, fire damper checking, particle counting/gas testing in occupied areas
• Microbiological testing
• Quarterly ductwork reports
• Full annual report, with photographic evidence
• Up to date advice on current legislation
• Provision and upkeep of site log books
• By adopting low cost preventative measures now, expensive ductwork remedial works can be avoided in the future